2257 Sam Houston Ave
Huntsville, TX 77340
- Q: Are your apartments furnished?A: Yes! We have a variety of options that are sure to meet every need on your apartment checklist, including furniture!
- Q: How does leasing work at The Armory?A: We want leasing to be easy, informative, and as seamless as possible! Our team at The Armory offers individual leases that are 12 month lease terms.
- Q: Is The Armory pet friendly? A: Yes! We want The Armory to be your home away from home – we understand that, to some of our residents, home isn’t home without their fur-babies! No aggressive breeds allowed, but you can give us a call for a list of approved breeds. Our pet fee is $250.00 and pet rent is $25.00. There are new additions for our bark park coming soon for our furry friends!
- Q: What happens if I haven’t found my roommates yet?A: No roommates? No problem! Roommate matching is very common here at The Armory, so don’t sweat it, we’ve got you covered. Based on your roommate matching profile (this is filled out during the application process), apartment preferences, and any other requests, we will match you into an apartment that best fits your needs.
- Q: What to do when you have a maintenance issue? A: You’re in the middle of washing your clothes and all of a sudden, your dryer won’t turn on. We have you covered! You can give us a call during office hours and talk to our team who can enter the request on your behalf. You can use your online resident portal to submit the request. In the case of an after-hours emergency, you can use the on-call service for immediate assistance.
- Q: Are utilities included in my rent?A: One of the perks to living at The Armory is that we keep the utilities in our name! Water/sewer, trash, general pest control, wireless internet, cable television and all of our amenities are provided at no additional cost to you. For more information, please contact The Armory’s leasing office.
- Q: Can I lease online?A: Absolutely! Our applications are primarily online, which gives you the ability to start and finish the application when it’s convenient for you. We’re always a phone call away if you have any questions during the application process.
- Q: How do I pay the rent? A: When you’re busy with class, work, and trying to get some down time, paying your rent might be the last thing on your mind. We want to make sure that there are plenty of ways to pay. You can bring us a check, money order, or cashier’s check. If you’re running behind, you can use your online resident portal to log in and pay with your checking account or card. Use the way that works best for your schedule!